We’re here for all your legal needs
From estate planning and foreclosure assistance to helping you legally change your name, you can rely on our experience and knowledge to guide you every step of the way. Trust us to help you collect the needed documentation, fill out the necessary forms and file them at the proper offices, and provide you with the general guidance you need. Don’t leave anything to chance! Call us to protect your rights, your home, and your family’s future and well-being.
Let us help you with your estate planning needs
- Living trusts and wills
- Power of attorney
- Living power of attorney and more!
Know your foreclosure options
You might be surprised to learn that you have several options when it comes to legally fighting foreclosure:
- Mortgage Litigation – We can help you see if your lender failed to properly explain your loan documents to you and if they’ve made any good faith efforts towards helping you. This could be a viable option to force a better deal.
- Cash for Keys program – This is a program offered by some lenders that will help you financially to move if you sell the home.
- Settlement / Negotiation – With the huge public backlash, banks and lenders have become more willing recently to negotiate and give you a better deal. We will be happy to negotiate on your behalf for a better interest rate or a principal reduction – whatever better deal we can get you!
- Bankruptcy – Sometimes, you have to bite the bullet but we can often help prevent you from losing your home during this process.
- Homeowners’ Fresh Start – Based on your situation, you might be able to keep your home and start fresh with lower mortgage payments.
Name change assistance
Whether you are changing your name in marriage, divorce, or another reason, you can count on our paralegal professionals to walk you through the process to make it as easy as possible.
Contact us today to learn more!
Disclaimer: This office does not employ attorneys and is not authorized to practice law in the State of California. At certain times, we refer our clients to various attorneys, authorized to practice law in the State of California and as certified paralegals, are employed by such attorneys.